Skip to Main Content
Annular Ring Shank.
- Has a thread on the shank for extra withdrawal resistance
- Often used in the making of pallets or fastening floor sheets
- Can be used for fastening MDF and plywood
- Best used when it is unlikely the nail will have to be removed at a later date
- Manufactured to BS1202
- Sherardised finish for corrosion resistance
Square Twist Nail.
For use with joist hangers and restraint straps
Can also be used for external cladding and/or felt
The twisted shank gives superior pull out resistance
Manufactured to BS1202
Sherardised finish for corrosion resistance