These beautifully crafted, high quality engineered wood planks have a 4mm hardwood top layer and planks come in random lengths.
Designed to have the authentic look and characteristics of solid wood, Next Step 125 is available in 125mm wide planks, for a wider plank please refer to Next Step 189.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required. Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either brushed UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Next Step 125 engineered wood flooring features a 20 year residential warranty and can be installed with an underfloor heating system.
- ABCD wood grade
- 20-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Micro-bevelled on 4 sides
- 4mm hardwood wear layer
- 2.20m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 18mm x 125mm x Random Lengths