IKO TGX Torch-On Cap Sheets are produced using a polyester reinforcement creating exceptional dimensional stability. The reinforcements are coated with a polymer modified bitumen which provides good high temperature performance and resistance to damage and marking during application.
IKO TGX Torch-On Cap Sheet consists of a polyester carrier coated with polymer modified bitumen. The upper surface is finished with green, black or brown mineral granules and the lower surface has a thermofusible film which rapidly melts during the torching operation. A 75mm sacrificial film selvedge facilitates bonding of side laps.
Key Benefits to your project
- IKO TGX torch-on underlay is available
- Torch-on application
- Used on both flat and sloping roofs
- Ideal for new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs
- Polyester reinforcement provides excellent dimensional stability with low temperature flexibility -10˚C
- Provides good high temperature performance
Length mm: 8000
Weight kg: 32.5
Width mm: 1000