Herringbone is a traditional and timeless hardwood flooring. Utilising European oak, Herringbone can be used and styled to bring class and a personal touch to the chosen room.
These planks are left and right hand. Equal quantity is required for a floor area.
- Brushed & UV Oiled
- ABCD wood grade
- 15-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Bevelled Edges
- 3mm hardwood wear layer
- 1.28m2 Per Pack
- T&G Joint
- Plank Size 14mm x 100mm x 400mm
- £50.39m2 + vat (£77.40 inc vat per pack)