A narrower alternative to Emerald 189, this engineered wood range features a 3mm hardwood top layer and comes in full length planks plus 2 split planks per pack.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required. Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Emerald 148 engineered wood flooring also features a 15 year residential warranty and can be installed for use with an underfloor heating system.
- ABCD wood grade
- 15-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Micro-bevelled on 4 sides
- 3mm hardwood wear layer
- 2.202m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 14mm x 148mm 1860mm
- £40.31m2 + vat (£106.51 inc vat per pack)