Beautifully crafted, high quality engineered wood planks with a 4mm hardwood top layer and features longer 1900mm planks.
Designed to have the authentic look and characteristics of solid wood, this range is available in 190mm width planks. For a narrower plank please refer to Next Step Long 150.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required. Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either brushed UV oil or UV lacquer.
Natural Solutions Next Step Long 190 engineered wood flooring features a 20 year residential warranty and can be installed with an underfloor heating system.
- BCD wood grade
- 20-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Micro-bevelled on 4 sides
- 4mm hardwood wear layer
- 1.805m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 18mm x 190mm x 1900mm
- £48.51m2 + vat (£105.07 inc vat per pack)