Each pack contains extra-long 2.2 metre planks and one split plank, this range has all the hallmarks of traditional and timeless, old oak flooring. With a 6mm hardwood top, the planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished in either brushed UV oil or UV lacquer.
The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor. All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required.
Natural Solutions Mont Blanc engineered wood flooring features a 20 year residential warranty and can be installed with an underfloor heating system.
- BCD wood grade
- 20-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Micro-bevelled on 4 sides
- 5mm hardwood wear layer
- 1.936m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 20mm x 220mm 2200mm
- £45.99m2 + vat (£106.84 inc vat per pack)