This 190mm engineered wood range features a 3mm hardwood top layer and comes in random length planks. The T&G system allows for simple glued installation as a floating floor or using a secret nailed system to fix to the subfloor.
The flooring ‘multilayer core’ is made from several sheets of bonded plywood, in a cross-layered structure. This creates an incredibly strong, secure base.
All planks come with a factory finish - so there’s no mess or sanding required. Planks are micro-bevelled on 4 sides and are pre-finished with UV oil. Natural Solutions Emerald Multilayer 190 engineered wood flooring also features a 15 year residential warranty and can be installed for use with an underfloor heating system.
- CD wood grade
- 15-year residential warranty
- Easy to maintain with minimal upkeep
- Can be used alongside underfloor heating
- More affordable and durable than full hardwood floor
- Micro-bevelled on 4 sides
- 3mm hardwood wear layer
- 2.51m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 14mm x 190mm x Random Lengths
- £26.49m2 + vat (£79.79 inc vat per pack)