Minimalist yet as sumptuously decadent as cashmere, this engineered oak flooring adds elegance and refinement to any room.
Made with a 3mm top layer of genuine European oak and finished with a stain and water-resistant layer of matt lacquer, it's the ideal affordable substitute for genuine hardwood.
- European made oak with minimal knots and no sapwood
- 2 further layers of conifer wood
- Finished with matt lacquer for protection against wear and tear
- 15-year warranty
- Simply vacuum and damp mop to keep the flooring looking its best
- Fast installation and DIY friendly
- Compatible with all types of underfloor heating
- A more affordable option than solid oak flooring
- Timeless, will only gain character and depth over time
- 4-sided V groove bevelled edges and 5G click installation system
- 2.77m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 14mm x 180mm x 2200mm
- £38.99m2 +vat (£129.60 inc vat per pack)