The naturally warm, rich caramel tones of this engineered oak flooring create an inviting and relaxed environment in your living spaces.
The expressive grain and natural oak features are fully revealed by the matt lacquer finish, which also serves to protect the wood's surface from water damage and temperature fluctuations.
- Premium quality, European engineered 3-layer all wood flooring
- 5G clicking installation system
- Natural 3mm oak surface with matt lacquer finish
- Resistant to temperature changes and water damage
- 15-year warranty
- Easy to take care of, just vacuum and damp mop as usual
- Possible for use in all private and commercial rooms with humidity levels below 65%
- Installation is simple for experienced DIYers
- Affordable, long lasting, and stain and wear resistant
- Not an imitation, 100% real wood
- V Grooved Bevelled Edge
- 2.00m2 Per Pack
- Plank Size 14mm x 130mm 2200mm
- £34.49m2 +vat (£82.78 inc vat per pack)